Only One Euro to book an automobile One of the ways in Europe
You can rent a car one way in Europe for only one euro – all taxes included; which is as a whole and never necessarily each day – with Europcar, as long as you possess a valid driver license and therefore are 18 years old or older…
…but you will find conditions and terms to this offer about that you simply should know.
Only One Euro to book a Car One of the ways in Europe
Similar towards the annual offers of renting a car to Florida or hiring a car from Florida, a vehicle often needs to be relocated to become ready for the next rental; or to give it back to the manufacturer at the end of its lease. Transporting the vehicle by truck is very expensive; if you may bring the automobile from one city to the location where it's required by Europcar, you're charged just one euro – all taxes included – and both Europcar and also you benefit from this deal.
You will be given between 24 and 3 days – plus a mileage allowance – to complete your journey, with respect to the route; and the rental also includes basic protection, which reduces your excess amount in the event of damage.
You can rent your vehicle in six easy steps:
- Go to the official Internet site of the offer To access this deal, click here
- Choose your route Where are you going?
- Choose your dates When do you want to leave?
- Choose your extras Add any extra things you demand for rental
- Pick-up the car Collect your vehicle in the rental location
- Drop off the car Bring the car towards the drop-off location
What isn't Included in the One Euro Rate?
The following items are not contained in the one euro rental offer and can set you back extra cash:
- Any optional extras you set during the booking process or at the rental location – such as a child seat or a global positioning system
- Any additional insurance protection you add either throughout the booking process or at the rental location – and then any additional insurance protection will be charged according the applicable rate at the time they're added
- Re-fueling costs: Europcar will provide the vehicle having a full tank of gasoline; and also the tank ought to be full when you return the vehicle – otherwise, a charge is going to be applicable based on the local terms and conditions of renting the vehicle
- Any tolls or fines incurred during your trip – as well as any administrative charges linked to these fines
- Any repairs from damage not covered by the insurance protection subscribed – in addition to any administrative charges from the repairs
- Any kilometers or miles driven outside the allowance given with the booking from the reservation from the rental vehicle
Terms and Conditions
As you are relocating an automobile for Europcar, you do not get to choose the actual vehicle you drive – Europcar chooses the vehicle for you. However, all of the vehicles within the fleet are extremely new as well as in great condition; so you'll always enjoy a quality drive. The vehicle will be in the Economy category at least or in a higher class.
This offer applies for one way car rentals only from the defined get place to the defined fall off location.
The number of hours and kilometers contained in the offer is limited in line with the maximum distance to become driven. Should you keep the vehicle for over the time allowance provided, the standard public rate will be applied to your rental. Should you drive for additional kilometers than are included, you'll be necessary to purchase the extra kilometers.
Modifications for your car rental reservation are not possible. However, you may cancel the booking free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the time of obtaining the rental vehicle. For cancellations within 24 hours prior to the duration of obtaining the rental vehicle, Europcar won't refund the main one euro charge.
Value added tax is included within the rate.
Other conditions and terms may apply.