Earn As much as 5,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles With Avis? Good Luck With That One…
Y ou can purportedly earn as much as 5,000 bonus AAdvantage miles whenever you rent an automobile for at least three days with Avis or Budget – plus you can save as much as 35 % on the rental with Avis; while you can saveup to 30 % on the rental with Budget – with this particular current promotion where the rental of the vehicle must begin by Saturday, October 15, 2020, the day when this promotion ends.
Earn Up to 5,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles With Avis? Good Luck With That One…
Before going into the conditions and terms of the promotion, please let me explain why I am cautious about this – or any offer – of bonus miles or points from Avis.
I have experienced problems finding the proper credit to my American Airlines AAdvantage and Hyatt Gold Passport frequent travel loyalty program accounts. The very first issue was eventually corrected to my satisfactionby the members of the AAdvantage team at American Airlines; but 14 months once i tried to take advantage of this simple promotion last year, Avis still has yet to correctly credit me with the Gold Passport points that we legitimately earned…
…if you choose to employ this promotion, your AAdvantage miles will most likely be credited properly for your requirements by Avis – but be prepared when that does not happen, based on my experience.
I intend topost an update to my experience.
Terms and types of conditions for Both Offers
For Avis, the savings as high as 35percentoff of thebase rate applies to the time and mileage charges only.Use AWD # K817112to receive this discount and also the AAdvantage bonus offer.
For Budget,an advance reservation is needed; and also the savings of up to 30percent offapplies to the time-and-mileage charges only.Use BCD # U072412to receive this discount and the AAdvantage bonus miles.
- 2,500 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on a minimum qualifying rental of threeor more consecutive days on a subcompact (group A) and above, excluding specialty vehicles.
- 5,000 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on the minimum qualifying rental of threeor more consecutive days on Luxury (car group H), Convertible (car group K), Premium SUV (car group L), Standard Elite SUV (car group S), Minivan (car group V) , and Full Size SUV (car group Z).
- AAdvantage bonus miles are only valid at participating Avis and Budget airport locations within the Netherlands, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and Caribbean; and also at participating Budget airport locations in Mexico
- Avis Preferred and Budget Fastbreak members must give a valid AAdvantage number sometimes of reservation or at time of rental to get AAdvantage base and/or bonus miles. Other rentals require the mention of AAdvantage number at time of rental to receive AAdvantage base and/or bonus miles.
- Please allow upto 2 months for AAdvantage bonus miles to post to youraccount.
- This offer may not be combined with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD or BCD discount.
- All taxes, fees -including but not restricted to Ac Excise Recovery Fee, Concession Recovery Fee, Vehicle License Recovery Fee, Energy Recovery Fee, Tire Management Fee, and Frequent Traveler Fee-and surcharges -including although not restricted to Customer Facility Charge and Environmental Fee Recovery Charge-are extra.
- This offers are subject to vehicle availability during the time of rental and may not be on some rates at some times -including some rates at Avis.com.
- Car rental return restrictions may apply.
- Offer subject to change without warning.
- Renter must meet Avis and Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. One more daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will also be assessed regarding the miles earned pursuant to some reservation. For rentals within the Netherlands, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, once the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles, Avis or Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $1.00 each day. The amount assessed is collected by Avis or Budget to offset a portion of the annual price of participation by of Avis or Budgetin frequent flier loyalty programs.
My rely upon Avis doing what's right in terms of crediting a frequent travel loyalty program properly has eroded; and even though I have had problems with Avis when I rented an automobile in Cyprus years ago, I would consider renting vehicles from them…
…however i have adjusted my expectations in relying on proper accounting of the items I legitimately earned.
Take advantage of this promotion if you plan on renting from Avis – or Budget Rent An automobile, that is a part of Avis – anyway; or maybe the car rental minute rates are lower than your competition following the discount. Do not go out of the right path to rent an automobile from either company solely for scoring up to5,000 bonus AAdvantage miles – particularly if you plan to rent cars no less than 72 hours more often than once throughout the promotion period – as there is a chance that you just may not receive them.